4.11.2010

Happy Earth Day!

In just a few weeks it will be Earth Day! To celebrate I have created two cards using The Cutting Cafe Earth Day Printable stamp set. This is a new set created by Regina that has 20 images.



She also created three new background sets to coordinate with the set above.


For my first card, I used Unscripted Sketches #50 sketch:

I used Creatively-Green's 100% recycled cardstock in Cafe' au lait and Olive Martini. Everything is on sale at the store currently so click on the link to get great prices on cardstock, embellishments, ribbon, and more!

On this card, I took The Pink Elephant's challenge-nature by making a tree trunk from felt stickers, a tree top from a scallop punch, and then added a little felt bird sticker.



Again, I used Creatively-Green's 100% recycled cardstock in Ember and Yukon Gold.

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Regina E

oh wow Amy, what fantastic cards....i love your work...hugs

dstandard

Fabulous cards! Thanks for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches.

Marcy

Wonderful cards! GO GREEN!!! Thanks for playing along with US this week.

Janelle

Great Earth Day cards, Amy. I especially love the second one. The tree and bird are very cute -- and I always love scallops!

yyam

Loving the earth tones and the green messages! That cute little bird looks familiar! ;)

Kay

I love your Earth Day cards!! Your little bird in the tree is SOOOO cute!! I love it!! ♥♥ Kay

Cindy Lee

Wow! You did a great job with the digital image! Love it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy