Here are the questions for my Vintage Pink Christmas Swap.
1. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? Oh no! Has to be vintage mercury ornaments in gold and red
2. What colors/themes do you decorate for Christmas? I have a red, white, and green french country tree in living room. In family room I have a skinny tree with white wooden angels, grapevine wreaths, white birds, well everything is white. :-)
3. What Christmas item would you love to have? Vintage paper ornaments in reds and golds. Pretty much love anything in red that is french country.
4. Favorite goodie & hot drink?Old fashioned gingerbread hot from the oven and Hazelnut coffee. Love Hob Nob Pinot Noir wine also!
5. Are you a crafter? If so what crafts do you do? I am a papercrafter. Love to make cards, alter items, and make scrap pages/albums.
6. What is your favorite pink item in your home? My Horizon of Hope baskets
7. What do you collect? Currently, hmm. Coach purses? No, I am not collecting anything any longer because running out of space!
8. Do you have special family traditions for the holidays? Yes, we decorate the tree together listening to Christmas music, bake cookies, always go to parent's house Christmas Eve, open one gift Christmas Eve, and try to help others out that are less fortunate.
I have a tween daughter.